John and I found this really awesome gluten free turkey sausage called Aidells. It comes in a variety of different flavors, and John and I were excited to try our flavor of choice: Artichoke and Garlic. We were wondering how we should cook it and what we wanted for dinner, so I thought up this quick little recipe. It was really yummy and we enjoyed it with a side of tater tots that were easy to toss in the oven!
- 2 Aidells sausages, diced (there are four in a package)
- 6 eggs
- 2 oz. of crumbled feta
- ¼-½ (15 oz) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 tsp. butter
- Melt butter on a large skillet while scrambling eggs with whisk. Once butter is melted on skillet, pour scrambled eggs into pan.
- When eggs are about halfway done, add in the diced sausages. Once the sausages are hot, add the feta and black olives.
- Cook until heated through and serve.