One of my favorite delicious and easy recipes that compliment a variety of different dishes is my delicious vegetable potato bake. Aside from having to chop up some vegetables, this recipe is really easy and straightforward. Think you’re the worst cook in the world? I guarantee you can handle this recipe! It’s also a great way to use up leftovers in the fridge, feel free to spice it up with more veggies or ingredients!
I especially love serving these potatoes with a delectable steak dish and some grilled veggies. So what do you say? Are you going to attempt it because it’s just that easy? You should! Give it a whirl and let me know what you think in the comments below!
Vegetable Potato Bake Ingredients:
- 1 large onion, cut into strips
- 1 green pepper, cut into strips
- 8 red potatoes, cut into wedges
- 10 cloves of garlic, minced
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl, ensuring that the potatoes and vegetables are evenly coated with olive oil and garlic.
- Spread the potatoes in the bottom of a roasting pan and sprinkle generously with salt and pepper.
- Roast in the oven for about 30 minutes, and then check on them. They are done when you can easily poke a fork into a potato, but I usually like to let them cook until they’re crispy.